Community and Collision. These two words aren’t often used in the same sentence. But in the case of Fairlane Collision, they not only fit together but they are the root of the Fairlane experience. We have been serving the community of South Vancouver for thirty-six years as an automobile collision and body repair facility. We’re not alone in this field but we are different.
At the heart of Fairlane Collision is Jim who began his career as a teenager and worked his way through the many aspects of the automotive repair business. He initially apprenticed as an automobile painter, then as an auto mechanic and ultimately in auto body repair work. This hard working guy diligently mastered all aspects of this business. When the opportunity came to open his own business, his reputation and expertise were already well known in the community and have continued to grow every day since.
Keeping the high standards of both our workmanship and our quality customer service at Fairlane Collision is the key to our thirty-nine-year history in this collision repair business. We’ve chosen to pass the torch to trusted family members to continue to grow an already stellar reputation by taking care of our customers directly. This epitomizes how Fairlane is different than most, and trusted by many.
How is Fairlane Collision different?
- We reach beyond just servicing those who drive into one of our bays
- Our team at Fairlane Collision are living, breathing, contributing members of the community
- Our reputation for quality and setting things right begins with expert craftsmen
- We are creative thinkers in resolving your collision and body repair needs
- We understand that under most circumstances our clients would really rather not be at a collision facility so we create the best possible experience for them
- As a family run business, we have the flexibility and adaptability that larger or chain facilities don’t have
Why choose us?
- Fairlane Collision uses factory level computer equipment and resources
- We are an accredited ICBC Express Shop
- We offer new courtesy cars while your vehicle is under repair
- We employ certified and master technicians and provide them with regular and updated training to keep up with changing technologies
- We provide our clients with options and flexibility that only an independently run business can provide.
- Our personal and friendly service isn’t just a label we give ourselves; our clients return because of it
- Not only do we provide quality workmanship, but we stick to our guarantees
- With 39 years in the business, you can trust that Fairlane Collision has endured the test of time because of our quality work and our fair pricing and overall integrity